KBMax is a growing CPQ software & services company based in Austin, TX with technology centers in the Bay Area and Parma, Italy. Our product configurators automate the design and quote process for custom manufactured products around the world.
Our virtual office model requires professionals who understand communication, accountability, and teamwork. We succeed because our people are responsible to each other and care about the company. This entrepreneurial attitude is important to our culture and is built into compensation packages for appropriate employees.
The work includes occasional travel to customer sites in the US and Europe. These trips provide great opportunity for the KBMax team to bond while exploring local and corporate cultures. We also provide a yearly two day off-site in Wine Country to encourage team building.
Our employees are at their best when happy and rested. Four weeks paid vacation is standard for new hires with flexible scheduling for personal and sick days.
You will telecommute with periodic meetings at our San Jose offices and travel to customer sites in the US and Europe. We will consider exceptional applicants located anywhere in the US. Salary and benefits will be competitive based on experience level with potential for equity in company based on performance.
Your vibrant personality will help you give exciting demos of KBMax functionality via webinar and in person meetings. Your adept people skills will allow you listen to specific customer needs and articulate how we can help. Your technical expertise will provide support to sales during onsite meetings and proposal process.
You will use your enterprise software knowledge to dig deep into customer’s issues and goals, learn about their products and business processes, and then design them a fully integrated solution. Solutions almost always involve other business systems (like ERP, CRM, etc) so a general knowledge of this space is critical.
You will be flexible and adaptive in your work, and have a strong and persistent desire to learn. As you become comfortable at KBMax, you will be encouraged to grow and expand your horizons. This is a core piece of our culture.
You will be comfortable talking to customers, demoing your work in front of small audiences, and speak fluent English. Communication is paramount at KBMax.
- Webinar and in person demos of KBMax software. Please be prepared to demonstrate your demoing skills during the interview process.
- Traveling to customer sites to learn about potential customer products & business processes
- Technical sales support
- Building and maintaining high quality demos of KBMax
- Engage with KBMax engineers and customers for feedback, feature requests, & solutions
- Good general knowledge of enterprise software space and how typical business systems work together (ERP, CRM, etc)
- Previous experience presenting software to customers or stakeholders.
- Experience working with manufacturing companies
Extra Points for Experience in:
- Programming experience
- Mechanical and/or manufacturing engineering experience with a focus in CAD
How to Apply:
Interested parties please send resumes and highlight matching qualifications to email@example.com. Please include expected salary ranges. Outsourcing development companies and non-US work eligible applicants need not apply.